Terms of the campaign
Form for registration and participation in the “Wish Campaign 2021”
Please read the terms of the campaign:
- Campaign organizer: Ilievi Family and SMCG “New Life”
- Period of the campaign: 27/04/2021 – 31/05/2021
- Award: Two free in vitro procedures with included stimulation, provided by Ilievi family – city of Burgas and New Life Clinic, as a partner in the campaign.
- The campaign is conducted on the territory of Republic of Bulgaria.
- Rules and GENERAL TERMS and CONDITIONS for participation in the “Gift of Life Campaign”
- Right to participate in the campaign:
The right to participate have:
Every couple with infertility treated with ART methods and in particular by in vitro fertilization in the presence of the following indications:
- Tubal sterility in women (ICD-X: N97.1): a) Lack of fallopian tubes bilaterally (surgically removed); b) Unilateral absence with contralateral obstruction or stenosis; c) Bilateral obstruction of the fallopian tubes (including after sterilization); d) Unilateral obstruction with contralateral stenosis; e) Bilateral interstitial or isthmic stenosis; f) Condition after uterine tube plastic surgery at least 12 months after plastic surgery, provided that no intrauterine pregnancy has occurred; g) Proven severe endometriosis (Class III and IV according to AFS), as well as mild but affecting the integrity of the fallopian tubes;
- Male factor infertility (ICD-X: N97.4): a) Azoospermia, with histological evidence of spermatogenesis; b. Oligo- and / or astheno – and / or teratozoospermia requiring ART by IVF or ICSI with at least two of the following parameters: • Ejaculate volume <1.0 ml; • Sperm concentration <20 million / ml; • Sperm with good motility <40% (grade 1 – 2); • Sperm with good morphology <30% (according to WHO) or <15% (according to Kruger); • Presence of sperm antibodies in the man and / or woman;
3.Female infertility associated with lack of ovulation due to LUFS;
- Infertility with etiology not clarified by conventional diagnostic methods. No approval shall be made regardless of the presence of the indications under Art. 26 in the following cases: 1. There are contraindications according to Ordinance № 28 of 2007 for assisted reproduction activities; 2. Missing or limited ovarian reserve below 0.5, with FSH values greater than 12.5 mIU / ml; 3. For women over 42 years of age at the end of the campaign on 25.12.2020.
- Manner of participation:
Anyone who meets the pre-announced conditions can participate in the initiative. They will have to write a cover letter within a sheet / A4 / in which they sincerely and emotionally share their story. Each couple will be eligible to participate, but only the authors of the most touching letter will winn an in vitro procedure. The sent letters will be published anonymously on the Facebook profile of the Charity Campaign. First winning couple will be chosen from Mariela Ilieva and announced on June 5th. The second one will be chosen by a lottary at the New Life Clinic, in the presence of a notary, a jury and all guests. The event will be filmed and uploaded on the most famous video sharing platform Youtube, as well as on social networks.
Couples with reproductive problems who wish to participate can send their motivation letters to email@example.com until 31.05.2021, when the registrations will be completed.
3.Declarations concerning participation: By presenting a letter for participation in the campaign or by sending it electronically to the specified address, the sender declares: a / that he is acquainted with the rules and the general conditions for participation, agrees with them and undertakes to observe them; b / that he / she voluntarily provides his / her personal data for participation in the campaign and agrees that his / her data will be stored and processed by the organizer for the purposes of the campaign; c / that he is aware that the specifics of the award presuppose conducting subsequent medical tests and specific medical procedures and signing the necessary documents in this regard.
- Conducting and announcing the winners:
Each couple will be eligible to participate, but only the most touching letter will win an in vitro procedure. The sent letters will be published anonymously on the Facebook profile of the Charity Campaign.
The winning couple will be announced on June 5th 2021, at the New Life Clinic in the presence of a notary, jury and all guests.
The event will be filmed and uploaded on the most famous video sharing platform Youtube, as well as on the album of the “Wish” campaign on social networks. The names of the winners will be announced on the spot in the clinic and on the website / Facebook page of the organizer at:
4.2. The awarded is provided to the winning couple only if at the time of announcing the winner, they meet all the requirements for participation in the campaign, for the procedure and has accepted these rules and general conditions.
4.3. If the winning couple does not claim their prize within 30 days from the date of its announcement as such on the website / Facebook page of the organizer, they lose their right to use the prize. After the expiration of the specified period of 30 days, a new withdrawal will follow.
4.4. The winners of the campaign agree to be photographed and interviewed after the end of the game for marketing purposes of the organizer.
- Rights of the organizer:
5.1. The organizer unilaterally determines the rules for participation in the campaign and has the right to supplement and amend them at its discretion at any time during the campaign, without bearing any responsibility to the participants.
5.2. The organizer has the right at any time to suspend the campaign without bearing any responsibility to the participants, as well as to terminate the participation of a participant who does not meet the conditions for participation in the campaign and / or does not follow the rules for its conduct.
5.3. The organizer has the right to use the personal data of the participants only for the purposes of the campaign.
5.4. The organizer is not responsible if a participant has provided incorrect data and this makes it impossible to receive and / or use the prize.
5.5. The organizer is not responsible if the use of the prize becomes impossible for reasons beyond its control.
5.6. The organizer has the right to use what is stated by the participant in the video for participation, for marketing purposes of the organization while maintaining complete anonymity of the participant.
- Impossibility of replacement: It is not allowed to exchange the prize for money.
- Disputes: Any dispute between the organizer and the participants in the campaign is resolved voluntarily. In case of impossibility to reach an agreement, the District Court of Plovdiv is competent to resolve the dispute.